Cara Mooney currently lives in South Korea on a Fulbright grant. After two years, she will be moving back to the USA in the Fall of 2017, ready for new adventures and a new job. She has interests in international relations, education, psychology, technology, and business.
What Cara can offer:
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- International experience from living over 3 cumulative years in Spain and South Korea
- Professional fluency in Spanish and conversational Korean
- Managing large classes and groups of people
- Public speaking and marketing
- Social media, branding, graphic design, and website development skills
- Program management and planning
- High level administrative and customer service abilities
- Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language, TEFL/TESOL certified (K-college)
Cara graduated with a dual major in Spanish and Psychology and a minor in Global Studies. In addition to starting her own freelance web design and photography business, Cara has extensive international experience. She has worked and volunteered with non-profit organizations, including, but not limited to, Subin Girls Orphanage, Korea Bridge Initiative, and is the coordinator for the Gwangju Hana Center for North Korean Defectors. Cara has also interned for the Department of State US Embassy in Madrid, Spain. You can see her full and updated resume on LinkedIn.
When not working or traveling the world, Cara enjoys reading, spending time outdoors, making music, and devoting time to photography and art.